Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Submit a Blog

Please make your submissions via the form below [for voting up until the end of August].

If you would like to submit a blog and cannot find a suitable category in which to put it in, choose the other option and suggest a category to add to the list.

Submit your blog via the form below or CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR BLOG.

If you experience any problems with the submission form please email via the contact form and I will get back to you with what to do next.

8 comments:

  1. Professinal web flash templates, logo designs at itemplatez.com .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO MAKE A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY ON THE INTERNET. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FREE. PLEASE VISIT SHEVVONTHOMAS.WS FOR MORE INFO. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I tried submitting my blog via ie7 & firefox but can't get thru d verification code. I keep getting "invalid entries found, try submitting again". Pls advise.

    Blackswan,
    http://luxuryhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Work!!How You do it to transforme an easy 'blogspot blog' in a perfect directory? I'd like to do it, but I never start to work on it. Why You don't add a script / code to copy/paste with an antipixel (and a dofollow backlink) to/for Your Blog-Directory?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog
    http://akskhanbl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    Great design blog. I will do for my Google AdSense Earnings blog same as you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have already submitted my blog here. where do i check it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mikes,

    Thank you for submitting your blog. Polls are closed at the moment. As soon as they start up again and youg blog has been listed an email will be sent out to you.

    ReplyDelete