Monday, March 2, 2009

Best Photo Blog - March/April




Upload your FREE poster!


New York Nitty-Gritty - Daily updated photographs of New York City and its environs. Started in 2005, New York Nitty-Gritty has over 1,400 posts to date.

A Bit of Art
- a blog with a gallery of photos that are presented with a personal touch.

My n95 Pictures
- My n95 pictures blog is about mobile photography and contains pictures of the lifestyles,nature,history,incidents,culture and festivals captured by my Nokia n95 mobile.

This DVM's Wife's Life - Welcome to my crazy world of being married to my veterinarian "Yooper" husband, two polar opposite children, 40 acres of paradise and my life in this northern state. Living the 30 something life, married to my soul mate, John Deere solves alot of my problems, referred to as a yooper's wife, love my diesel truck, passion for photography, love my horses, live with a neurotic Corgi dog, need cats in my life, can't go a day without laughter, my kids are my world!

1 comment:

  1. wow its a greats articles...is nice to be here my friends

    ReplyDelete